The Community Center has several rooms available to the general public for rent as well as three racquetball courts and a basketball gymnasium. Room sizes vary and can accommodate gatherings up to 125 people (with tables and chairs). Rental fees vary depending on the size of the room, date and time of the event and duration of the event. Businesses, clubs, organizations and individuals are encouraged to rent space for their upcoming function.
Room Rental Application
Application also available at the front counter of the Community Center.
Monday – Thursday, 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Saturday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
|YT Res Fee
- Payment is due prior to the start time of your rental.
- Rentals limited to two consecutive hours.
- Racquetball reservations may be made by phone.
- Gym rentals can be made online or in person. Payment for gym rentals must be made at the time of reservation.
- All court reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
- You must be 16+ to rent the courts.
- A fifteen-minute grace period is given for all reservations. After this time, the reservation is cancelled and will be billed as a No Show.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the rental time. Rentals will be billed for failure to cancel in advance.
- Renter must verify residency (Driver's License, photo identification) at time of rental to receive resident rates.
- Non-marking soft sole shoes must be worn on the courts.