- Administration of all Township Elections
- Registration and maintenance of Township voter information
- Maintaining statutory records
- Coordination of Freedom of Information Act requests
- Maintains proposed and approved Ordinances & Resolutions
- Prepares Township Board Meeting Agendas and Packets
- Processes passports
- Peddler Permit Applications
- Liquor License Applications
Heather Jarrell Roe, Ypsilanti Township Clerk
Elected as a Trustee in 2016
Elected as Clerk in 2020
Heather Jarrell Roe is a lifelong Ypsilanti Township resident. She attended Ypsilanti Public Schools. Heather is a Washtenaw Community College nursing school graduate. She later received a bachelor’s degree of Science in Nursing from Siena Heights University in Adrian.
In addition to being elected as Township Clerk, Heather Jarrell Roe still maintains her registered nurse license and is a proud dues paying union member. Heathers interest in serving in local government is twofold, by nature she enjoys serving and caring for others, and secondly, she believes that local government is one of the most impactful ways to make long standing change for the community.
Heather is happily married to Richard Roe, a local high school teacher. Richard is a graduate from Eastern Michigan University. They have three beautiful children, Elliot, Bailey and Oliver.
Heather has an "open door" policy and is always happy to address any concerns.